Graduate MFA Auditions
Graduate (MFA) Auditions, Fall 2023
Auditions will be in person, unless otherwise arranged with faculty.
About Graduate MFA Auditions
- It is the responsibility of the MFA applicant to arrange their audition by contacting the appropriate faculty member for their area of emphasis. To contact faculty, find the faculty member and email address listed on the Repertoire Requirements page for your instrument, below.
- Please schedule your audition as soon as possible during November 1st - January 15th. Please DO NOT WAIT for the application deadline to pass before scheduling your audition.
- Graduate Audition Interview Scheduling Period: November 1st - January 1st
- Contact the faculty instructor for your instrument to arrange the audition. Please schedule your audition as early as possible.
- ALL graduate auditions MUST be completed by January 15th
- Please be sure to review the Graduate Repertoire Requirements below, and contact the faculty instructor listed on that page with any questions.
Repertoire requirements for Graduate MFA applicants
- Collaborative Piano and/or Piano Performance
- Guitar & Lute Performance
- Instrumental Performance
- Vocal Arts