Room Reservations & Key Checkout
Department rooms, including studios, classrooms and conference rooms, are for the sole use of the Department of Music (including students, faculty & staff). Music students may request room reservations as follows:
- Email email@example.com at least two (2) business days in advance with the following details:
- desired room
- times (start & end)
- any specific requirements (room size, grand piano/upright, etc.)
- Requests are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Priority is given to instruction and certain department or school events.
- All requests receive a response - either a confirmation or a notice that the room is unavailable. No confirmation = No reservation
- All users must follow all applicable policies, rules & guidelines, including the Department Room Use policy.
- Fee for lost keys: $100 per key
Questions? Contact us