Submit an Audition Video
Department of Music Auditions, Fall 2021 Admission
This page applies to applicants in the following areas: Bassoon, Cello, Clarinet, Double Bass, Flute, Guitar & Lute, Harp, Horn, Oboe, classical Percussion, Piano, Trombone, Trumpet, Tuba/Euphonium, Viola, and Violin.
- Submit your audition by January 15th at 11:59 PM (PST)
- Required interviews take place at the end of January
- Applicants will be contacted with an assigned interview day/time
Repertoire - All Applicants
- Perform ONLY repertoire which meets the stated requirements
- View Undergraduate Repertoire Requirements
- Questions about repertoire? Please contact the faculty instructor directly
Jazz Studies (including Drumset) and Vocal Arts Applicants
- Pre-screen auditions are required for all undergraduate Jazz Studies and Vocal Arts applicants
- Submit a Prescreen Audition - The deadline to submit prescreen auditions is January 15th, 2021. The submission period is now closed.
Tips for Audition Videos
- Perform ONLY repertoire which meets the stated requirements.
- Please clearly state your name and the repertoire you will be performing at the start of each video
- Please dress appropriately for your audition performance (as you would for an in-person audition)
- Please ensure your links work before submitting. We do not troubleshoot broken links.
Submit an Audition Video - The deadline to submit audition videos is January 15th, 2021. The submission period is now closed.
Music Department Student/Parent Orientation
Welcome and Overview of the Music Department and Claire Trevor School of the Arts.
Please join us on January 27th at 5:00 PM (PST) for a remote presentation over Zoom, with question and answer session led by Dr. Stephen Tucker, Music Department Chair, and Amy Kim, Director of Student Affairs for the Claire Trevor School of the Arts.
Registration is required. Register Here!