Schedule a Graduate MFA Audition
Due to public health considerations resulting from the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, all auditions must be submitted as video links.
About Graduate MFA Auditions:
- It is the responsibility of the MFA applicant to arrange their audition by contacting the appropriate faculty member for their area of emphasis.
- Please schedule your audition interview and submit your audition link(s) as soon as possible after November 1st. Do not wait.
- To contact faculty, please view our directory of Faculty by Area.
- Graduate Audition Interview Scheduling Period: November 1st - January 15th
- Contact the faculty instructor for your instrument to arrange the audition.
- MFA Application Deadline: January 15th
- ALL graduate auditions MUST be completed by: February 1st
- Please be sure to check Graduate Repertoire Requirements, and contact the faculty instructor with any questions.