Schedule a Graduate MFA Audition
At this time, we are planning for auditions to be held in person. This is subject to change, according to public health considerations.
About Graduate MFA Auditions:
- It is the responsibility of the MFA applicant to arrange their audition by contacting the appropriate faculty member for their area of emphasis.
- Please schedule your audition as soon as possible during November 1st - January 15th. Please DO NOT wait for the application deadline to pass before scheduling your audition.
- To contact faculty, please view our directory of Faculty by Area.
- Graduate Audition Interview Scheduling Period: November 1st - January 15th
- Contact the faculty instructor for your instrument to arrange the audition.
- MFA Application Deadline: January 15th
- ALL graduate auditions MUST be completed by February 1st
- Please be sure to check Graduate Repertoire Requirements, and contact the faculty instructor with any questions.