Practice Room Code of Conduct
- Practice Rooms are for use by Music majors ONLY, Music department faculty, department-approved guests, and official Department of Music activities.
- Students and Faculty may NOT use any Department of Music facilities for private/personal gain (i.e. paid lessons).
- Due to pests, NO food or beverages are allowed in any room, at any time, by any person.
- MUSIC STANDS
- Each room is equipped with ONE music stand. If moving stands from one practice room to another, put them back when done!
- All rooms must be kept clean and tidy. Trash bins are located in the hallway for your convenience.
- Any damage to instruments, equipment or furniture must be reported to the Music Office immediately. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, include the room number and, if possible, a photo.
We appreciate your help in keeping our rooms clean & enjoyable for everyone. THANK YOU!!