Do you offer funding or teaching assistantships for non-California residents? For international students?

Anyone who has been accepted into a graduate program is eligible for funding support, including TAships. Graduate student funding resources change each year, but almost all of our graduate students, including international students, receive some form of support through fellowships (stipends) and/or TAships (salary).